Esko Studio Store Visualizer v16.0.1 (Mac OSX) | 649.19 MB
The Studio Store Visualizer Advanced (developed by VTales graphics) allows you to view and interact with packaging in a virtual retail environment. See your new designs on the shelf next to the competition, present a complete product launch in 3D, including retail-ready packaging, displays and other branded items. Test the visual impact of your latest design in the environment where it all happens: the store.
- Test your designs in a virtual retail environment
- Interact with packaging in a virtual environment
- See your new designs on the shelf next to the competition
Real-time rendering offers an unmatched level of reality. The details make it complete: the shadows at the back of the shelves; the randomness of the products' position on the shelf; the way materials and print effects are rendered. The animation offers freedom and the life-like physics add even more realism.
Point of Sale Material
You can place items on the floor or put them up on the walls. Or dress up the shelves with branded fronts and dividers. Present the complete store concept for your brand in the most visual way.
In Studio Store Visualizer Advanced you can build your own store, just pick floor and ceiling style and start configuring isles and shelf layouts. You can also work with a spherical (360 degree) photograph of a real store and put virtual mock-ups on the empty spots. They blend in almost perfectly.
Stereoscopic rendering & Virtual Reality compatibility
Stereoscopic rendering makes it possible to view your virtual store on a 3D screen or in real immersive virtual reality with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive goggles. It's great for live demonstrations.
Using Studio Store Visualizer's powerful Dynamic Lights you can add even more realism and life to your gorgeous virtual environments. Combine this with Studio Store Visualizer movie timeline and animation to create professional realistic movies to share with your clients.
Studio Store Visualizer functionality:
- Configure a virtual store: floor and ceiling style, isle and shelf layout
- Import Collada files from Studio or ArtiosCAD
- Import 3D files from other 3D modeling software
- Import transparent PNG images as flat models
- Manage large sets of 3D models in libraries
- Add in-shelf lightning and dynamic light fixtures
- Create your own shelves in seconds
- Place virtual objects on empty places in spherical images
- Place single packaging objects or fill available space with an array
- Swap objects, rearrange shelves
- Add floor standing units, posters
- Walk around (not with spherical environments) pick up objects
- Physics: Gravity, collision, friction
- Touch screen capability
- Stereoscopic projection
- Basic metadata support
- Virtual reality (with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Export to very hi-res images and create videos
- Export as a self-executing panoramic viewer for Mac or PC
What's New in Version 16.0.1
- Mac with Intel Processor. The Mac should have at least 2 cores. Recommended 4 cores.
- Minimum 8 GB RAM, recommended 16 GB RAM.
- 15 GB free hard disk space.
- Minimum: Graphics card with 1 GB VRAM. 3GB or more are needed with large and complex environments. Recommended: 6GB or more.
- 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra).
All Link Download :