Teamspeak Client v3.1.1 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 144 MB
TeamSpeak 3 offers the ideal voice communication tool for online gaming, education and training, internal business communication, and staying in touch with friends and family. Our primary focus is delivering a solution that is easy to use, with high security standards, excellent voice quality, and low system and bandwidth usage. With years of experience and leadership in VoIP since 2001, our engineers have delivered a flexible, powerful, and scalable solution allowing you the ability to customize and tailor your voice communication needs any way you desire.
Voice Quality. TeamSpeak 3 uses the Opus audio codec delivering unmatched voice quality. Integrated automatic microphone volume adjustment, background noise reduction, and echo cancellation ensures crystal clear communication.
Scalability. Client-server architecture allows you to scale from small group conversations to large conferences with hundreds of participants.
Permissions. You have complete control of your TeamSpeak 3 server. With a powerful permission system, you decide: who can talk, who can join channels, who can remove users, and much more.
Security. AES based encryption can optionally be enabled for the entire server or specific channels on the server. Additionally, to avoid potential threats arising from weak usernames and passwords, TeamSpeak uses public-private key authentication.
Customization. Customize your client to meet your own personal style with the included themes, soundpacks, and designs, or choose from hundreds of addons contributed by our TeamSpeak user community.
File Transfer. Maximize your online collaborative experience. Share and download files that are stored on the TeamSpeak 3 Server.
Whats New in version 3.1.1:
! Plugin API version updated to 22. Version 21 plugins will continue to work.
+ New hotkey backend
+ New Plugin API to allow plugins to "provide" new hotkey input
+ Mouse Button 4 and 5 support on Linux
+ Improved cross-platform keyboard key mapping to better handle keys
on non US keyboards
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to lose the ability
to handle hotkeys on Mac after an update using the built-in updater
! Hotkeys created using Client 3.1.1 are not compatible with 188.8.131.52 or below
! Moved Gamepad and Joystick support from the client to a plugin. This plugin
is available in myTeamSpeak and will be automatically installed.
+ Improvements to Windows Audio Session sound backend
* Added some informative tooltips and dialogs to myTeamSpeak dialogs, trying to
explain what "Stay logged in on this computer" and "Synchronization" features
do, as this apparently caused some user confusion.
* Changed behavior in myTeamSpeak options page. Apply settings immediately
instead of waiting for Apply/Ok click.
* Added openglblacklist.json trying to workaround broken OpenGL drivers of
some graphic cards, forcing software renderer mode.
* Added help texts to sync item collision dialogs to explain how a collision
happened and how to resolve it.
- TSDNS fixes to workaround issues with broken routers. Using Google DNS
servers as fallback.
- Fixed channel subscriptions of non-existant channels bloating bookmark sync
data. Bookmarks will auto-cleanup themselves on connect.
- Open external links in online addons browser widget in external browser.
- Limit channel auto-subscription to 500 channels to avoid exceeding maximum
server packet size.
- Fixed filetransfer from password-protected channels.
- Fixed updater UAC detection on Windows.
- Treat empty profiles in plugin API guiConnect function as "use default
profiles", fixing issue in Overwolf apps.
- Reimplemented plugin API call getBookmarkList, added demo code to test plugin
- Fixed crash in plugin API sendFile function when passing a nullptr as return
- Fixed opening the recovery key dialog from statusbar icon when sync data
failed to decrypt.
- Increased settings.db version to 7 due to new hotkey backend.
- Fixed various crashes found through the crashdump upload system.
- Fixed third icon in badges setup dialog not showing the proper badge.
- Various fixes to importing pre-3.1 hotkeys.
- Fixed certain unicode characters in bookmark nickname to trigger the "unsaved
changes" dialog even if there was no change. Closing the bookmarks dialog
with "Ok" once will fix existing bookmarks.
- Fixed clearing cache during a running client session breaking badges.
- Fixed server- and clientlog filter list breaking on entries including
- Fixed port being ignored in bookmarks using IPv6 addresses.
- Added "Cancel" button to myTeamSpeak account setup dialog.
- Fixed pressing escape not deleting the key in a hotkey dialog created by
the plugin API requestHotkeyDialog.
- Fixed a crash in the ClientQuery Plugin.
- When a style is uninstalled, the client now switches back to default.
- When a soundpack is uninstalled, the combobox for selection is now updated
- Sound packs can now use relative paths again to reference to default sound
- Default sound pack gets updated immediately upon installation through addon
- Addons are now sorted by name in the addon options
All Link Download :